Online meditation classes
NEXT WEEK’S SERIES: Letting go of anger
Anger is not fun. It ruins a good day, a good relationship, a good life! We even think anger will help protect us from past hurts, and we rely on it as if it were our trusted friend. Anger and resentment, however, do not solve problems – they just make them worse. In this mini course we will learn skillful techniques to remain balanced, flexible and peaceful in the midst of difficult situations and conflicts, thereby letting go of our real enemy, the painful mind of anger itself.
4 x weekly online 30 minute classes bookable as a weekly series
Each class consists of:
- 10 minute guided relaxation meditation.
- 10 minute practical teaching on how we can use Buddha’s teachings to stay happy and positive no matter what challenges we are experiencing
- 10 minutes of guided meditation on the topic of the teaching.
30 MINUTE MEDITATION CLASSES
pre-recorded classes (available to watch from 9am for 24 hours)
After you book a link will be sent to your email address – available for 24 hours so that you can watch the class in your own time.
Taught by qualified Buddhist teachers
Letting go of anger
Online class terms and conditions
- Cost of each class is as advertised
- Price is per person – Links to classes are not to be shared
- Classes are offered online
Refund and Cancellation
- A registration will only be accepted when made online, and when all necessary information and payment has been received. Registrations are non-transferrable and a separate registration is required for each person attending
- Registrants can cancel participation to an online class and receive a full refund by emailing email@example.com at least 24 hours before the start date and time of the class.
- No refunds are given within 24 hours of any class.
- Kadampa Meditation Center Edinburgh reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any online class as circumstances dictate