20 minute audio guided meditations
Silencing the inner critic
Monday - Friday 3-7 May
Do you have a tendency to be your own worst critic, which leads to self-doubts and a negative self-perception?
Learn how to feel better about yourself!
Meditation techniques for peace of mind
In this course, we will learn how to use meditation to free ourselves from self critical thoughts and attitudes (including feelings of discouragement) and recognise and experience our potential for limitless inner peace and mental freedom.
Join us for our 5 day meditation challenge and immerse yourself in meditations for developing a clear mind.
Everyone is welcome!
How will this work?
Jeff Simm is a long time practitioner and meditation teacher based in Manchester. He has taught meditation for over 20 years.
He has a diploma in psychotherapy and counselling, as well as a doctorate from Manchester Business School.
He spent 15 years as a senior project manager for a criminal justice reform organisation, addressing issues such as racism, mental health and educational disadvantage.
Online class terms and conditions
- Cost of each class is as advertised
- Price is per person – Links to classes are not to be shared
- Classes are offered online
Refund and Cancellation
- A registration will only be accepted when made online, and when all necessary information and payment has been received. Registrations are non-transferrable and a separate registration is required for each person attending
- Registrants can cancel participation to an online class and receive a full refund by emailing [email protected] at least 24 hours before the start date and time of the class.
- No refunds are given within 24 hours of any class.
- Kadampa Meditation Center Edinburgh reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any online class as circumstances dictate