Online meditation classes
This WEEK’S SERIES: Problem solving for daily life
4 x weekly online 30 minute classes bookable as a weekly series
Each class consists of:
- 10 minute guided relaxation meditation.
- 10 minute practical teaching on how we can use Buddha’s teachings to stay happy and positive no matter what challenges we are experiencing
- 10 minutes of guided meditation on the topic of the teaching.
30 MINUTE MEDITATION CLASSES
pre-recorded classes (available to watch anytime during the day)
After you book a link will be sent to your email address – available for 24 hours so that you can watch the class in your own time.
Taught by qualified Buddhist teachers
Online class terms and conditions
- Cost of each class is as advertised
- Price is per person – Links to classes are not to be shared
- Classes are offered online
Refund and Cancellation
- A registration will only be accepted when made online, and when all necessary information and payment has been received. Registrations are non-transferrable and a separate registration is required for each person attending
- Registrants can cancel participation to an online class and receive a full refund by emailing [email protected] at least 24 hours before the start date and time of the class.
- No refunds are given within 24 hours of any class.
- Kadampa Meditation Center Edinburgh reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any online class as circumstances dictate